Here are a few advices that can help you feel comfotable in your suit on hot summer days.
- Choose a suit made of cotton, linen, or lightweight wool. These are made of natural fibers and allow your body to breathe.
- Have a half lined suit. It will be lighter in weight, and not as warm as the full lined ones.
- Wear light colored suit eg. beiges, blues and greys.
- Wear an undershirt. It wont keep you cooler, but helps to minimize the sweat on your shirt.
- Take off your jacket when you can.
- It is advised to have an extra shirt with you.
- When you arrive at your destination, go to the bathroom and refresh your self (wipe sweat of your face, use deodorant if nedded, etc.)