Nowadays more and more people choose cycling instead of public transport.
If you are cycling to work, you don’t have to sit and wait in a traffic jam and it’s also an environment friendly way to get to your destination.
Still want to look stylish but afraid of ruining your suit?
- Add fenders and a chainguard to your bike.
- Clean you bike frequently to avoid any dirt buildup that can rub off on you
- Leave home earlier, so you can ride in a normla tempo and you won’t show up to work sweaty
- When you arrive at your destination, take a minute to catch your breath and clean up
- Pack a bit of hair gel and restyle your hair after you take off your helmet
- For less tension on the seams of your coat’s back and arm holes—raise the handle bars a few inches above your bike seat
- Cover your saddle, to prevent wear-and-tear on the seat of your pants and keep the saddle color from bleeding.
- Wear clothes that minimize perspiration and wear an undershirt to minimize the sweat on your shirt
- Tuck your tie into your shirt—but keep it over your undershirt to avoid it getting sweaty
- If it’s raining, protect yourself with a rain coat or
Choose a stylish leather cross body bag that macthes with your dress shoes in color.